Must be Fully Licensed with a minimum of two years experience.
** If you are licensed outside of NC,
we can and will help you get your NC license! **
All new tattoo inquiries flow through the studio & a staff of front desk personnel handles client communications. (Way less personal DM's, Emails, Texts, etc to manage and reply to! Allowing you to focus more on your art!)
We prefer this booking method because our counter staff has real time response and client inquiries are handled immediately rather than building up for weeks on end.
All inquiries are brought to you, the artist, for approval prior too booking.
Curate your portfolio of work to be inline with the style you wish to specialize in!
Studio will Post one-of-a-kind flash designs up for grabs to help steer your clients stylistically
Appointment only (once artists bookings are full) - We generally work on a "Books Open / Books Closed" methodology. Booking your schedule 3 months at a time, then closing them to new appointments.
Sliding Scale Percentage-Based : 50%, 60%, 70% scale (70% weekly is quite achievable)
We encourage Guest Spots and Conventions.
• Large semi-private booth/ Private Booth
• Client bed
• Curtains/Shades that can be drawn for artist or client privacy
• Paper Towels
• Trash Bags
• Green Soap
• Ink Caps
• Rinse Cups
• Dental Bibs
• XL bed Liners
• Chair Covering
• Pillow Cases
• Distilled Water
• Sharps Container/Disposal
• Laser Printers w/ Paper
• Stencil Machine
• Stencil Paper
Studio provides marketing & Brand Building.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Strong sense of customer service.
Strong written & verbal communication skills.
Must have reliable transportation.
Prior retail / service industry experience is a plus.
Salary Position $12-$16 per hour average (plus commission on premium jewelry sales) with growth opportunities.
PTO After 1 year
Regular review & raise cycle.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
• Studio Cleaning (Common areas & Employee Areas; Artists & Piercers are responsible for their own space/equipment)
• Maintaining proper stock of consumables
• Artist & Piercer Assistance
⁃ Consultation & Appointment Scheduling
• All client communications flow through the desk staff (Email, Phone, Text, Social, etc)
• Booking assistance
• Client troubleshooting & Triage
• Appointment Management
• Manage Social Media messages.
• Jewelry Sales, Aftercare Sales, Merch & Art Sales
• Client Greeting and Check-in / Check-Out
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience.
All appointments are booked online or via our front of house specialists
Booking is available for clients 1 month out.
Full-Time front of house support:
◦ Client assistance
◦ Appointment booking & Management
◦ Client Inquiry Handling and triage
• Learning Opportunities:
◦ APP Membership Dues
◦ Training & Further Education
• Large private rooms w/ all necessary furniture
◦ Each service's consumables & jewelry are run through a Statim provided
• all tools, consumables, equipment, etc
• marketing & Brand Building
We encourage Guest Spots, Attending APP Conference.
We are currently working towards becoming APP Member Studio.